body odour, pda and boobs.

So I've been over here for a little over a month, and while I really enjoy living over here I do have a few gripes about the Brits that I just want to get off of my chest. And by "gripes" I do not mean "hair".. I mean complaints.

POINT A. I have placed all Brits into two scent categories. If you live in London, you either smell like a peppermint/tobacco mix or body odour. Honestly. I don't really know why deodorant hasn't really caught on out here, but I have smelled my fair share of ripe stenches in life and none can come close to some of fumes that the dudes out here emit.

POINT B. The PDA here is a little intense. Okay, I lied, that's an understatement. If you're the kind of person who likes to give their boyfriend or girlfriend a good, long fondle in public come on over to jolly London-town and nobody will even bat an eye. Seemingly in any public venue people can make out in, they do. And they'll throw in a little dry humping too. I mean, I get kissing someone and a little cuddle, whatever.. great, how precious. But I just don't get why people here can't keep it in their pants for like a half hour. Or else find a secluded dark corner or something. It's really not that difficult.

Speaking of keeping it in your pants, that brings me to the next point...

POINT C. They publish topless women in their newspaper. I mean, you unsuspectingly grab a newspaper to do a little light reading, turn the page and there's just like huge tits in your face. It's a little disconcerting. I mean, if I really wanted to see some sweet 2D boobies, I'd go stand in a telephone booth. But in the daily free newspaper? Why?? Granted I possess my own pair, so it's not really that alluring to me, but regardless.. why would guys want to look at that stuff in public? Perhaps the same reason why everyone likes to mount eachother in public as stated in Point B..   -___-

POINT D. The cat-calling. I think that comes along with living in any city, but seriously. When I'm walking down the street and you whistle four times out your window at me, I'm not really sure what the point is. Like, great. You've taken time out of nursing your alcoholism and looking at your titty magazines to poke your head out the window, spot someone who looks like they have boobs and legs and give a good ol' "wooo wooooo," what on earth would you expect? Me to turn around and scream, "Your whistle is the best I've ever heard, take me now stud!!!" Or when driving by in a car, and you "wooo" out the window.. really? What do you expect? For us girls to run after the car ripping our clothes off? Again, no. I guess this is just a general complaint, but some of the guys here are quite forward, even moreso than the fraternity brethren in the States, so it does apply to Brits.

   


Okay, that's all of my complaints (for now) ..I won't be posting for about a week or so because I'm headed off to Greece and Italy! :) :) And I won't even miss my plane. Heh heheheh.. err.. Yeah.

Until then!
xx

Leave a Reply