sunday yum-day.

Ignore my horrific title of this.. I couldn't think of anything. So "yum-day" it is.. ha hahah. *jumping off cliff now*

Anyways, I wish it were Sunday so it would be market day! Brick Lane and Spitalfields are my favorites that I've been to thus far. So much delicious food.. so little time. Markets here are generally only open on Sunday mornings/afternoons, due to it being traditionally the only day of the week that workers had off, and instead of going to church everyone would go out to the markets. With all that delicious food, I don't know if I can blame them..

Spitalfields.. this picture doesn't really capture how massive this place is,
as well as how awesome everything they sell there is..

Be still my beating heart.

The hardest place to decide what to eat..

Such amazing smells. :')

I got a chicken empanada, and some bean salad thing.. mmm. :)
My family can look forward to all their Christmas presents being from the markets.. :) haha.
Until next time,
xx

Leave a Reply