joys of a broken camera.

I really love having a broken camera, it's really convenient, definitely a plus when traveling in a foreign country and especially awesome when it's only five months old.. That's how you define quality; 5 months = 5 stars.

But in all seriousness, my camera is broken, it pains me greatly. I'm going tomorrow to see if I can find a cheap (ha ha ha) disposable camera. Or a camera shop and see if it's fixable. *sigh* It really is quite a drag.

I do have some leftover random pictures of which I will compile a few here for your viewing pleasure, and for me to reminisce about when I had a working camera. It makes me want to cry a little, actually. Or get really angry and throw my camera against the wall and then due to the sheer force of which I threw it with, the lens opens up magically and it gets a big smile on it's little camera face and says "April Fool's!"

Kill me now.

x

Halloween; Abby took this upside down. Not sure why. But I like it.

SHREDDIES! The best cereal in da worlddd. Its slogan is "Knitted by Nanas" and it's a cross between Wheaties
and Chex. Should be called "Knitted by Jesus."

Antony Micallef piece at the Minotaur show. So fantastic.

Vhils piece at the Minotaur show. It's giant, and carved directly into the wall in the Old Vic Tunnels.

BEYOND brilliant installation/video by David Foster. Entrancing, beautiful and completely hypnotic.
One of the most meditative experiences I've had and my favorite installation that I've seen thus far.

Leake Street, where the infamous Banksy show was held.

A beautiful Picasso.

CORKY STREET MEWS.

Completely spaced on who this is by, but it was gorgeous. All done with electric tape.

Me, using photobooth and photoshop due to lack of camera.
SAVE YOURSELVES. GET ME A NEW CAMERA. YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE COPIOUS
AMOUNTS OF PHOTOGRAPHS OF MY OWN SELF.

Leave a Reply