things i do lately.

Yes, it's true that I have been absent from my blog as of late. BUT it's with good reason as my two friends who are better friends than the average friend, commonly referred to as "best friends," are here for a week visiting! So I've been acting as a tour guide (kind of.. not that I would ever consider myself an adequate tour guide of London) (but I do okay) and getting up to all kinds of cool and interesting things with them. So I thought I'd give you a small preview of what I've been up to lately. Because that is why I have a blog. So you can see what I've been up to lately.

Books at the book market on Southbank!

The gold glittered in real life. :)
Spitalfield's market on a Sunday morning.

Fur fur fur coats. So much great vintage, so little finances in my bank account.

Street art on Brick Lane.


Chromeo show! :) :) So amazing!

Got grabbed by this guy when walking down Southbank.. I yelled "I don't want you!" at him.. it didn't work.
Gates of Kensington Palace

Vintage bottles on display in the Room of Tears inside Kensington Palace in the 'Enchanted Palace' exhibit.

Metal outfit designed by Boudicca on display inside Kensington Palace.

Another Enchanted Palace installation.. hundreds of toy soldiers!

By far the coolest thing.. in person all this looks like is a thin row of blinking LED lights.
You can see the image of a woman in your peripheral vision. It's completely insane and awesome.
The Prime Meridian! Yeah, I was in two hemispheres at once.. no big.
View of Greenwich from the palace there.

Wreaking havoc on London... :)

If this does not suffice for you.. a) Don't read my blog! Go away! You are unwanted! or b) Hey, I'm going to Barcelona this weekend, alright? Is that foreign enough for you? Cripes.


Pip, pip.
x

Leave a Reply